The invention of smartwatches is one of the greatest technological advances in the modern world. Smartwatches incorporate the limited features of a smartphone with the addition of fitness features which enable one to track the exercise data. Surprisingly, recent watches can be used autonomously with the addition of SIM cards modules. The LEMFO is one of the best smartwatch manufactures. Recently, it launched the LEMFO LEM X smartwatch which has 4G connectivity and a big display. It runs on Android 7.1, and it has a MediaTek MT6739 chipset that works at 1.5GHz. Below is a comprehensive review of the amazing smartwatch.
How does it look?
The LEMFO LEM X is designed to be elegant and casual. It has a perfect round display of 2.03 inches that has different faces which can be applied conveniently at any time. The body of the watch is made of titanium alloy while the strap is made of thermoplastic polyurethane material which makes it comfortable. On the right of the watch, we find an 8MP camera as well as a microphone hole. The power button is on the right. Under the back lid is a connector for magnetic charging which lies beside the SIM card tray and the heart rate sensor.
- Display: the LEMFO LEM X has a 2.03 inch LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 650*590 pixels, which makes it clearly visible in both outdoor and indoor environments.
- Support: the smartwatch is powered by MediaTek 6739 chipset with a clock speed of 1.5GHz. Besides, it has 1GB RAM and 16GB internal memory which makes it possible for a user to store as many files as possible including photos and music. It has a SIM card slot which allows one to make calls.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 comes in handy with the LEMFO LEM X, which enables connection of headphones, phone calls, and video calls. Also, it has both 3G and 4G connectivity. The in-built GPS is also an amazing feature incorporated in the phone.
- Battery: The LEMFO LEM X has a 900mAh battery which can last for a long time when the watch is used moderately. Surprisingly, it takes only 1 hour to charge the smartwatch fully.
- Fitness features: You can use the smartwatch to track various daily activities whether in outdoor or indoor settings. It has a pedometer, heart rate sensor and sleep tracker. You can download other fitness apps from play store and run them on the LEMFO LEM X.
- Has real-time translation that supports several languages
- It is IP67 waterproof. Hence it can be used when swimming.
- Fitness tracking: it has several sensors that can track your exercises.
- Enables instant notifications: it can display notifications obtained on your phone.
- It is expensive
- The battery may not last for a long time when the smartwatch is working autonomously.
The LEMFO LEM X is one of the best smartwatches available in the market. It has various fitness features that you can use to keep track of your daily activities like sleeping and exercising. You can also connect it with your smartphone for more functions and capabilities. Certainly, it is one of the gadgets that you will not regret acquiring. For more detailed information and discounts about the product, please check here.